Information we collect
3. We will collect personal data on this website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you contact us for support or services or you are making a purchase from us.
4. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use of your information
5. We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
6. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
- Where you have consented to receive such information, to provide information on other parties’ products or services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
Disclosure of your information
7. We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
8. Where you have consented for us to do so, we may provide your data to selected third parties who may contact you about their goods or services that you may be interested in.
10. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Controlling the use of your data
Where we store and transfer your data
12. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
13. We will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
15. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
16. You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
17. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
The two type of cookies used on this site are classified as "Strictly Necessary" and "Performance" cookies.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
We use "Strictly Necessary" cookies to:
- Administrate website content
- Allow you to add products and checkout
Cookies we have defined as 'Strictly Necessary' cookies will NOT be used to:
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you
- Remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit
There are two cookies that we use on this site that is defined as "strictly necessary" cookies:
Session cookie This has a randomly generated name (eg "2a8ff4c2f40bef232b830aa" ) and it is used to keep the session live so that an administrator can update the website. It doesn't store any confidential information and is destroyed as soon as the session ends (when you close the browser).
Peddle This is a cookie that identifies which products you wish to checkout and purchase. It does not store any personal details and expires when you reach the checkout.
We use performance cookies to:
• Provide statistics on how our website is used
• Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur
Cookies we have defined as 'Performance' cookies will NOT be used to:
• Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you on other websites
• Target adverts to you on any other website
In some cases, some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties, but we don't allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
There are four cookies that we use on this site that are defined as "performance" cookies:
_utma Identifies unique visitors
_utmb Tracks the referral source of your visit.
_utmc Determines the length of time of your visit to this site.
_utmz Determines visitor navigation within this site.
Changes to this policy
20. We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.